Christmas Gifts for 400 Children
Gladden your heart this season with our Angel Tree® mission. This national program of Prison Fellowship shares God’s love by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners. When mom or dad is in prison, their children are often the silent sufferers. You can let them know they are not forgotten by shopping for Christmas gifts on behalf of their incarcerated parent and in the name of Jesus. Look below to see how you can join in on the festivities.
Due to current circumstances, we are doing this differently this year. However, we are still committed to getting gifts out to as many children as possible! Here are four different ways you can get involved this year:
1. MAKE phone calls! Help us to contact the families to find out what the children would like for Christmas. You will be given instructions for how to do this. Use the link to sign up to help with this ministry.
How to get involved
2. Shop Virtually starting in NOVEMBER at our Amazon.com registry where you can purchase specific items that have been requested by children. All gifts will be sent to Kate Fimbres, Minister of Youth & Parish Life. Click the link below and search SAINT BARNABAS (all caps) in the search bar.
3. Visit in Person by Hutton Hall on Sundays from 8am to 12:30pm and choose names. Masks are required and we will socially distance.
4. Connect Directly by emailing Kate Fimbres and she will email you relevant information and mail the gift tags to you! Details you will receive include:
4. Give Joyfully by clicking below to donate any amount of money and someone else will do the shopping for you!
For more information, please contact Kate Fimbres. We would love to have you participate in continuing this important holiday mission. Thank you!
A merry-bright, blissful delight comes alive when our altar is filled with gifts to be blessed in anticipation of delivering our Angel Tree offerings to 400 children during the holiday season. The blessing will take place during both worship services. All are welcome. Join us! Questions? Contact Kate Fimbres
Come wrap presents with us! This is an open house: meaning you can drop by at any time for any length of time! We’ll be preparing Angel Tree gifts for delivery. Everything will be provided for you to make this happen. All are welcome. Join us! Questions? Contact Kate Fimbres
Join us any day, Tuesday through Thursday, beginning at 9am, to help prepare our Christmas gift stash for gift-giving. Together, we sort, organize, and label every package so that they can be deployed for delivery to deserving children. Please sign up to join the jubilee! All are welcome. Questions? Contact Kate Fimbres
Noted by many as one of the most heartwarming events of the year, the joy of delivering Christmas gifts to children is a feeling that will surely last throughout the season–and beyond. This is truly an opportunity to fill your cup and share God’s love with our community. Please sign up in advance for this not-to-be-missed opportunity. All are welcome. Questions? Contact Kate Fimbres