Christmas Gifts for 400 Children
For over 20 years, Saint Barnabas has partnered with Angel Tree®, a national program of Prison Fellowship, to share God’s love by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners. When mom or dad is in prison, their children are often the silent sufferers. You can let them know they are not forgotten by shopping for Christmas gifts on behalf of their incarcerated parent and in the name of Jesus. With your help, Saint Barnabas provides Christmas gifts for over 400 children during the holiday season. Please scroll down to see important changes in involvement for this holiday season.. Please scroll down to see important changes in involvement for this holiday season.
Due to current circumstances, we are doing this differently this year. However, we are still committed to getting gifts out to as many children as possible! Here are four different ways you can get involved this year:
1. MAKE phone calls! Help us to contact the families to find out what the children would like for Christmas. You will be given instructions for how to do this. Use the link to sign up to help with this ministry.
Sign up to Call
2. Shop Virtually starting in NOVEMBER at our Amazon.com registry where you can purchase specific items that have been requested by children. All gifts will be sent to Kate Fimbres, Minister of Youth & Parish Life. Click the link below and search SAINT BARNABAS (all caps) in the search bar.
3. Visit in Person by Hutton Hall on Sundays from 8am to 12:30pm and choose names. Masks are required and we will socially distance.
4. Connect Directly by emailing Kate Fimbres and she will email you relevant information and mail the gift tags to you! Details you will receive include:
4. Give Joyfully by clicking below to donate any amount of money and someone else will do the shopping for you!
For more information, please contact Kate Fimbres. We would love to have you participate in continuing this important holiday mission. Thank you!